- Two 3-week sessions will be offered: July 10th through July 28th and July 31st through August 18th
- Camp operates Monday – Friday from 10:00 AM through 3:00 PM
- If you need before and after camp see section below
- Ages 3 to 12
- Must be 3 by July 1st and toilet trained and have a valid birth certificate
- Must be no older than 12 by July 1st
- Camp includes lunch, snack, tennis lessons, swimming lessons, a bounce house each week, arts and crafts, games, pool time and organized activities on the blacktop. All areas are in timed stations.
- Tutoring available before or after camp by a certified teacher
- Campers will be placed into groups according to age( no exceptions)
- Payment is non-refundable (behavior/vacation days)
Ages 3-5 (by July 1st) – $409.45 per camper (tax included)
Ages 6-12 (Can’t be 13 after July 1st)-$345.64 per camper (tax included)
***$25.00 discount for each additional sibling***
Before and After Camp Fee
Before Camp hours
8:00am-10:am – $160.00 for entire 3 week session
After Camp hours
3:00pm -5:00pm – $160.00 for entire 3 week session
Before and After Camp must be arranged through
Camp Director Liz Franco-Spano.
Call Liz at 203-619-3749 or email her email@example.com
***If you sign your child up after the dates below, there will be a late charge*** $25.00 after June 20th (WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED) $50.00 after June 30th (WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED) (staffing is based on number of children attending, we need to know early.